Welcome to Our Company
- Xml (eXtensible Markup Language) is a mark up language.
- XML is designed to store and transport data.
- Xml was released in late 90’s. it was created to provide an easy to use and store self describing data.
- XML became a W3C Recommendation on February 10, 1998.
- XML is not a replacement for HTML.
- XML is designed to be self-descriptive.
- XML is designed to carry data, not to display data.
- XML tags are not predefined. You must define your own tags.
- XML is platform independent and language independent.